UPDATE - with Adepticon cancelled due to the COVID-19 Virus, our plans are changing. We still plan to hold a raffle. Our fundraising expectations, of course, will be lower. Details updated below .
TABLEWAR Charities will be attending the 2020 Adepticon in Chicago to support TABLEWAR Autism Advocacy. We will be holding a charity raffle.
1 ticket for $3, 4 tickets for $10, or 10 tickets for $20 (ability to mark your preference for prize)
Raffle drawing will the earlier of 1) 7 days after we achieve $5,000 in total tickets sales, OR 2) May 1st, 2020.
Each prize will have a separate drawing (select which prize you want at time of ticket purchase). We plan to live-stream the drawing (we will post in Facebook and here for the expected time of the drawing).
TABLEWAR Charities will cover the first $30 of shipping costs to each winner with the receipent responsible for any additional costs.
- Warcry Bundle (547 tickets sold as of 4/5) - Two fully painted and based (with trays) Warcry Bands with cards, one TABLEWAR Mini Case, & one 30x22” Lava + Tundra TABLEWAR FAT Mat
- Splinterd Fang warband painted by James & Cathy Wappel
- Corvus Cabal warband painted by Caleb & Kat from CK Studios
- Gotrek Gurnisson (92 tickets sold as of 4/5)- Fully painted individual AOS character model
- Painted by Matt DiPietro
- Aeronautica Imperials Bundle (207 tickets sold as of 4/5) - Fully painted Aeronautica Imperials starter box, one TABLEWAR Mini Case, & one 3x3 Aeronautical 2” Hex TABLEWAR FAT Mat
- Painted by Del Ilaban
- Battlefield in a Box (369 tickets sold as of 4/5) - Fully painted “Imperials” style unique 3D Printed Terrain (stackable) + 6x4 ‘Blasted Bunkers' TABLEWAR FAT Mat (if we sell more than 1,000 tickets, we will ad the 'Blasted Airfield' FAT Mat too!)
- Designed, printed, & painted by Amory Huliheenamaka’okalini Burgess